Hi Christian,

On 23/05/22 11:12, Christian Kandeler wrote:
Presumably you have set qbs.install to true somewhere in the library product, with no per-arch differentiation, leading to  a conflict. Since in the Android case the libraries are not the final build artifact, they should not get installed.

I do have an "install: true" on the library product, indeed. But I thought this was needed to have the library installed on Linux?

NDK ABI name and qbs architecture name are not always the same. I suppose qbs.architecture would be armv7a here.

Ah, you are right, thanks! This got me a bit further; I'm getting another error now, but before bothering you with that I want to try with the latest QBS version (I am using 1.16, and I see that several things have changed in regard to Android builds since then).

Ciao,
  Alberto

--
http://www.mardy.it - Geek in un lingua international