Salvatore Toribio wrote:

David wrote:

Salvatore, is there a way to filter content of the email for unwanted words or phrases at the gateway.

Thanks.

For this kind of jog you can use spamassassin, see the man page:

man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf

body SYMBOLIC_TEST_NAME /pattern/modifiers
Define a body pattern test. "pattern" is a Perl regular expression.

The 'body' in this case is the textual parts of the message body; any non-text MIME parts are stripped, and
the message decoded from Quoted-Printable or Base-64-encoded format if necessary. The message Subject
header is considered part of the body and becomes the first paragraph when running the rules. All HTML
tags and line breaks will be removed before matching.

You can add to 'local.cf'

body MY_BLOCK_01    /test to block/i
describe MY_BLOCK_01    I want to block mail with this text

score n.nn

If you are sure that that text could be always block give it a score of 30.0, if you an unsure give it 5.0 or something below the "required hits" you have to tune this score.

Don't forget to restart spamd

Cheers

Salvatore

------------------------------------------------------- This SF.net email is sponsored by: IBM Linux Tutorials. Become an expert in LINUX or just sharpen your skills. Sign up for IBM's Free Linux Tutorials. Learn everything from the bash shell to sys admin. Click now! http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=1278&alloc_id=3371&op=click _______________________________________________ Qmail-scanner-general mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/qmail-scanner-general

Salvatore, you are so awesome! This works GREAT for me. Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much!