Igor Vukotić wrote:
Hmm, i didn't have oportunyty to play with BlackBarry jet, but today my key account manager from (t-mobile) has offer to me BlackBarry for testing purpose, and he mention that will only work with Exchange or Lotus Domino.
So, is possible, tnx
Yeah, they had fed me the same story. Their Blackberry Exchange plugin is another $8000 or so. I just have each phone have it's own email, and send a copy of the user's email to the Blackberry's email address. Wham: solution. Cost savings: $8000+