Hi Mr. Fix --

This is a problem we found about a month or so ago. At that time, Eric Shubes created a .14.src.rpm, and then a .15.src.rpm which correct this problem. If you can't find the attachments on the list archive, let us know and one of us will send you the file by email. Erik Espinoza, who has the authority and passwords to add new files to the website, has not been able to - due to time constraints with his 'day job' - confirm these later builds and approve them on the site.

Roxanne