Hi i have a vps with a based qmail toaster installl, i have found
qmailctl cdb dosen't work, people told me to check my qmail toaster, i
have checked but seems to be a strange qmail install.

 rpm -aq | grep qmail
qmail-1.03-1.5.15
 rpm -aq | grep toaster
ucspi-tcp-toaster-0.88-1.3.5
libsrs2-toaster-1.0.18-1.3.3
daemontools-toaster-0.76-1.3.3
courier-authlib-toaster-0.59.2-1.3.6
autorespond-toaster-2.0.4-1.3.3
ezmlm-toaster-0.53.324-1.3.3
maildrop-toaster-2.0.3-1.3.5
ripmime-toaster-1.4.0.6-1.3.3
clamav-toaster-0.94-1.3.21
simscan-toaster-1.3.1-1.3.6
courier-imap-toaster-4.1.2-1.3.7

Mail is not at /var/qmail/domains,etc...
it's at /home/lxadmin/mail

Anyone know if there's a way to update mi qmail installation?.

i want to update qmail using qmailctl cdb but if i try to do that:

qmailctl cdb
Usage: Qmail
{start|stop|restart|condrestart|reload|status|fullstatus|graceful|help|configtest}

Nightduke