In the spamdyke config, the default is to use spamcop for blacklisting. I've had a lot of trouble recently with spamcop. They keep adding the outlook.com servers to their database. Which means every company that uses Microsoft office 365 for mail gets blocked. This has caused me a lot of problems as there are a lot of companies in the US that use office365 for mail hosting.

I am wondering if in these days we should be blacklisting server ip addresses. So many users are on shared services that blocking entire servers by ip seems like a bad idea. They also block entire ip ranges from hosting providers.

I'm thinking of removing all the blacklisting services in spamdyke. How do you guys handle this?

Thanks, Gary
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: qmailtoaster-list-unsubscr...@qmailtoaster.com For additional commands, e-mail: qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com