Few comments unsorted :
* Main page : should be improve. Avoid the word "enlarge" in enlarge your quotas. Keep the page simple, as it is, but improve the user experience. I found that page's design not good enough for commercial product. * Having the demo to run took me more than 3 min at 7k/s download speed average : too long for commercial product but OK for a demo
* Window look like Windows : cool look and feel
* the opened windows hide the desktop icons : its bad for design, just move right the opened windows.
* File manager : lack of right click
* IRC : put in bold the user so we can know who we are.
* Note : very cool design. Add tool tips to your button so we can know what it is for. * fundamental and very important bug : the game window keep playing when mouse over even when it doesn't have the focus. Don't let application receive mouse event when they don't own the focus. If you put an editor on top of the game and then mouse over the icons on the editor, you'll see the bug.

That's great work !

Let us know !