On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Leo
Spalteholz<leo.spalteh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> For some reason my forms are no longer showing up in the projects view
> QtCreator 1.2, Windows, using MSVC Qt and debuggers.

I fixed it.  The problem is that when FORMS appears on the last line
of the pro file, QtCreator won't recognize it.

So this doesn't work:
# -------------------------------------------------
# Project created by QtCreator 2009-06-23T11:39:57
# -------------------------------------------------
include(./log4qt/src/log4qt/log4qt.pri)
QT += network
TARGET = boardspeaker
TEMPLATE = app
SOURCES += main.cpp \
    mainwindow.cpp \
    capturethread.cpp \
    mappingdownloader.cpp \
    speaker.cpp
HEADERS += mainwindow.h \
    capturethread.h \
    mappingdownloader.h \
    speaker.h \
    globals.h
INCLUDEPATH += ./qextserialport \
    ./log4qt/src/ \
    "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Speech SDK 5.1\Include\"
LIBS += -L"qextserialport/build" -lqextserialport -L"./" -lsapi -lole32
FORMS += mainwindow.ui

While if I move the FORMS line up two lines it works just fine
(mainwindow.ui shows up in the projects list).  Interestingly enough,
if I move it between INCLUDEPATH and LIBS it doesnt work either.

Leo