Qt Creator displays only one version control system in the Tools menu. Even if a
project could be manipulated with multiple vcs plugins, only the first match
appears in the menu. Would it be possible to change the code to allow multiple
vcs plugins to be accessed on a project? Or to allow switching the active vcs
plugin?

My group uses CVS as the version control system, but I use git on top of that to
track local work. Most of my vcs access is with git for tracking changes with
occasional synchronization and commit to cvs from an integration branch in git.

Thanks,
  Bradley