Hi Tim!

On 01.09.2010 08:18, ext Tim Beaulen wrote:
> I'm writing a pluging that needs to make changes to the .pro file.
> Is there a way to know from within my plugin which type of project is
> opened? I mean, is it a project based on QMake, based on CMake, etc.

Each (type of) project has an id which is used to create and restore it.
So this can be used to identify the type of project. The id is available
by calling the id() method on any project (or anything connected to
projects;-).

> And I need to have a list of all the files in the project to see if a
> certain file already exists.

The rootProjectNode() method on project should provide you the top level
node of the project. You should be able to extract a file list by
traversing the nodes.

> This is something I can also do without
> the help of other Qt Creator plugins, but I think it would be nicer to
> use already existing functionality.

How would you do that? Just traversing the filesystem is not good since
you can run into files not part of the project and you do not want to
act on those.

> How can I access this information?

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger
Software Engineer

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori