I decided over the long weekend to install Qubes 4.0 on my laptop after
realizing that I could set up a dual-boot. I know this isn't very security
conscious, but I was more concerned whether the hardware would be supported. It
turns out I can't use my external monitor and usb keyboard, but that's not the
real problem.

I noticed after rebooting that I only had the Qubes boot menu option, Windows
10 was not available. In an effort to set things back to the way they were I
removed the Qubes partitions using Ubuntu live from usb. (I don't remember at
this point, but I think I may have changed my settings from UEFI to Legacy
before installing and then changed it back after removing Qubes.)

Now Windows won't boot and the laptop doesn't allow me to add it to the UEFI
boot menu via the BIOS screen. During POST I get "No bootable devices found"
even though the SSD shows up in the information screen. I have tried installing
a dual-boot with Ubuntu but continue to get the startup error that there is no
bootable device. Ubuntu installs, but then won't boot up.

It seems to me, and I'm just getting up to speed on UEFI, that there is
something similar to the master boot record missing. I've tried the solutions
online that require booting from the Windows 10 installation USB and then
attempting to repair my copy of Windows but none of them have worked. I'm out
of ideas now and just about ready to format the drive.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so, how did you recover?

Let me know if you need more detailed information and I'll provide it.