Hi,

I'm putting together an R package. In explaining how it works (in the Rd files), I want to refer to another package. The other package is not used anywhere in the actual code nor in the examples. So, there is no reason to include the other package in the Depends, Suggests, or Imports lines of the DESCRIPTION file. People will be able to use my package without actually installing the other package.

However, "R CMD check" warns about "Missing link(s)" when it is checking the cross references in the Rd files.

What is the preferred way to make this warning go away?

Thanks in advance,
    Kevin