Hello:

What happens in the auto-checks on R-Forge and CRAN with code using par(ask=TRUE)?

      Is this routine, or can it create problems?

The fda package uses ask=TRUE to provide the user with a way to examine a group of plots. In the past, I've marked those tests in \examples with \dontrun. However, I wonder if that is necessary. I tried it on Windows using R 2.12.0 and R Tools from that version, and R Tools seemed to supply all the mouse clicks required. However, before I "SVN Commit" to R-Forge, I felt a need to ask.

      Thanks,
      Spencer