From: Pearce, Robert
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2017 11:32 AM
To: 'r-devel@r-project.org' <r-devel@r-project.org>
Subject: R-devel error

Hello,

During the last week I've been getting an error with r-devel when building the
source package for 'httk'. Everything works fine until: 'creating vignettes...'
. Then I get a pop-up stating: 'R for Windows front-end has stopped working...
close the program'. I have installed the latest version of R, and this error
does not occur.

Robert Pearce