Hi,

I am new to lattice graphics and have the following question. I have a
dataframe d2:
     cat PointsInTime MeanScore
1 Parent       Intake  26.25000
2  Youth       Intake   9.75000
3 Worker       Intake  20.63636
4 Parent    Discharge  24.00000
5  Youth    Discharge  15.60000
6 Worker    Discharge  23.90909

and to produce a plot I am using the following code

print(xyplot(MeanScore ~ PointsInTime, d2, groups = cat, type = 'o',
        xlab = "Points in Time", ylab = "Mean Score", aspect = 0.7,
        auto.key = list(points = TRUE, lines = TRUE, space = "right")))

However, I want to data labels to the plot and think I need to use the panel
function, but am not sure how to proceed. Please help

Thanks
Chandra

--
Chandrasekhar Ganduri