Hi

This is OT, but I need it for my simulation in R.

I have a special case for sampling with replacement: instead of sampling
once and replacing it immediately, I sample n times, and then replace all n
items.

So:

N entities
x samples with replacement
each sample consists of n sub-samples WITHOUT replacement, which are all
replaced before the next sample is drawn

My question is: which distribution can I use to describe how often each
entity of the N has been sampled?

Thanks for your help,

Rainer

--