On 07/04/2011 09:21 PM, John Kane wrote:

In a OpenOffice.org forum someone was asking if the spreadsheet could graph
this http://www.elmundo.es/elmundosalud/documentos/2011/06/leche.html

I didn't think it could. :)

I don't think I've ever seen exactly this layout. Does anyone know if there is
anything in R that does a graph like this or that can be adapted to do it.

Unfortunately my Spanish is non-existent so I am not sure how effective the
graph is in achieving whatever it's suppposed to do.  A dot chart might be as
effective but it is a flashy graphic.

Hi John,
It's a bit like the function I am working on after the request by Patrick Jemison (radial.pie), and I thought the interactive fill when you sweep the pointer over it is pretty neat. I don't think I'll go that far. I'll let you know when I've got a working function.

Jim