I am running the nnet package as

> neural.soft<-nnet(custcat~region+ed+marital+tenure+age+address+income,size=3,softmax=TRUE)

This returns the error message : formal argument "softmax" matched by
multiple actual arguments

Here the dependent variable "custcat" is a factor with 4-levels. This error
does not crop up for any other arguments of nnet(), including entropy=TRUE,
linout=TRUE and censored=TRUE

This post :
http://userprimary.net/posts/2010/03/16/reentrant-bugs-without-concurrency/
http://userprimary.net/posts/2010/03/16/reentrant-bugs-without-concurrency/

identifies the error message formal argument "< >" matched by multiple
actual arguments as a bug arising out of the R-internals function matchArgs

Is there a work-around to this problem? I am using R version 2.12.2
(2011-02-25)

Regards, Yashwanth