At 00:23 30/08/2012, Louise Cowpertwait wrote:
Please can someone advise me how I can adjust correlations using bonferroni's correction? I am doing manny correlation tests as part of an investigation of the validity/reliability of a psychometric measure.

Louise, apart from the excellent advice you have already received from others on the list I would suggest that if you really, really do not have a scientific theory and need go data fishing the correction named after Bonferroni is unlikely to be the best approach. There are other methods available in p.adjust to which your attention has already been drawn.

Help would be so appreciated!
Cheers,
Louise

Michael Dewey