Hi,

Just starting to play around with the awesome Slidify package.

For some reason, I can't get it to render any Latex in the presentation.  Have
reviews all the docs and think I'm doing things correctly.  Is there something
possibly broken with my installation, or am I misunderstanding the markdown
syntax?

I have, on a single slide:

Test $A = 1+2$ and some text after

What I see in the Presentation:

Test \(A = 1+2\) and some text after

Note:  This is literally a "slash" followed by a "parenthesis" in the final
HTML slide.

Any ideas on what's wrong here?

Thanks.

--