Dear All,
              I am Nasim Hasan a CS Student of New Mexico State
University(NMSU). I am using R for my course work on the topics of Big-Data. My
OS is Windows Seven and I using R's windows  version of 3.0.2 along with the
R-Studio of version 0.98.495.
              The problem is that, I can not use prettyTree() for plotting a
Tree.Though, I have included the library function of rpart and also downloaded
as well as installed the package of rpart.So, can anyone kindly tell me that
what is the problem..??What else should I need to do in order to use
prettyTree()...?? or are there any packages, which can be used as the
substitute of prettyTree()...??
                 Please, notify me about those.Thanks to all of you in
advance....!!!

Best Regards,
Nasim Hasan
CS Dept. Student