At 22:11 11/02/2014, Nathan Pace wrote:
Hi,

I have a random effects meta analysis of a proportion (logit transformation) using rma.glmm.

I have created a forest plot of the proportion (inverse logic transformation) using forest.rma.

I have added the credibility interval.

The forest plot is saved as a pdf.

The dotted line and whiskers of the credibility interval are too faint.

I need help on the argument(s) to widen the credibility interval dots and whiskers.

I have looked at the forest.default function, but don't see anything obvious to me.

Dear Nathan
I think you need to look at forest.rma. There is a fairly obvious section (search for addcred). If worst comes to worst you can always hack it and save as nathansforest.rma.

Nathan

--