On 13/11/2014 14:02, Matthias Weber wrote:
Hello togehter,

i have a little problem. Maybe anyone can help me.

I think you might find
?merge
enlightening

Indeed given that the word merge occurs in your subject line and your text it is surprising you have not already found it.

I have 2 data.frames, which look like as follows:
First:

         NAME    MONTH     BONUS
1      Andy     2014-10       100
2      Pete     2014-10        200
3      Marc    2014-10        300
4      Andy    2014-11        400

Second:

       NAME  MONTH    BONUS_2
1    Andy    2014-10       150
2    Pete     2014-11       180
3    Jason   2014-10       190
4    Paul     2014-10       210
5    Andy    2014-11       30

How can I merge this 2 data.frames, if I want the following result:

         NAME    MONTH     BONUS    BONUS_2
1     Andy     2014-10       100            150
2     Pete     2014-11                         180
3     Marc    2014-10        300
4     Andy    2014-11       400             30
5     Pete     2014-10       200
6     Jason  2014-10                         190
7     Paul     2014-10                         210

The important thing is, that for every accordance in the Columns "NAME" and
"MONTH" I get a new line.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.

Mat

________________________________
This e-mail may contain trade secrets, privileged, undisclosed or otherwise
confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are
hereby notified that any review, copying or distribution of it is strictly
prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Diese E-Mail kann Betriebs- oder Geschaeftsgeheimnisse oder sonstige
vertrauliche Informationen enthalten. Sollten Sie diese E-Mail irrtuemlich
erhalten haben, ist Ihnen eine Kenntnisnahme des Inhalts, eine
Vervielfaeltigung oder Weitergabe der E-Mail ausdruecklich untersagt. Bitte
benachrichtigen Sie uns und vernichten Sie die empfangene E-Mail. Vielen Dank.

Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk