Dear Carlos

On 24/02/2016 11:11, Carlos Gracida Juarez wrote:
Good morning, I have an issue with my computer in order to download a
package.

I've tried to download the "mosaicData" and by writing the command and
using the install packages tab, and in the first gives ma a warning
indication that the carpet of destiny is not rewritable,

You mean the destination directory I think (it would be better to give us the exact error message even if it is in Spanish)

 and in the second,
asks me about the possibility of open a new file carpet of destination, but
doesn't allows me to make it.

You probably need extra permissions to do that or administrator privileges but without more details about your system that is just a guess.
sessionInfo()
would give information which might help respondents.

I hope you can help me, I'm new in the use of Rstudio.

You might get a better answer on their help forums as not everyone here uses Rstudio

Thanks,

Carlos Gracida