Thanks Jim.

I included your suggestion on the script and run fine.
But how can I skip (record X and Y as NULL) on some steps?
On this example it donĀ“t occour, but when working with real data I will need
bypass some acquisitions. Is there a way of do it on a for() looping? I
noticed that if I click on right button of mouse the locator() ask for
continue or stop. But some times I just want to record NULL for the
position.

Thanks a lot,

Miltinho
============

number.clicks<-4
my.coords<-NULL
for (i in 1:number.clicks)
 {
 plot(0,0, type="n")
 seg1<-arrows(-0.5,-1,0.5,0, col=1)
 seg2<-arrows(0,-1,-0.3,0.3, col=2)
 seg3<-arrows(0.2,-0.7,-0.5,0, col=4)

 coord<-locator(1, type="p")
 my.coords<-rbind(my.coords, cbind(x=coord$x, y=coord$y))
 }

my.coords