I think we need a lot more information on the problem.  read  the posting
guidelines at the bottom of the email & have a look at these links.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
Reproducibility · Advanced R.

|  |
Reproducibility · Advanced R.

On Monday, August 21, 2017, 4:00:13 AM EDT, Venkateswara Reddy Marella (Infosys