GIven that Cytofkit is removed from Bioconductor, and you seem new to everything, I would suggest like others already have that you install the most recent version of R for Windows https://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/base/ and seek a more up-to-date package.

For flow cytometry, I would like to recommend the CytoExploreR package (https://dillonhammill.github.io/CytoExploreR/ which is built on top of the core flow cytometry packages produced by RGLab (https://cytoverse.org/) and available on Bioconductor https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/openCyto.html

God luck,

Rob