Dear Alessando, I donĀ“t know if I understood well your question, but my be
you are not "losting" the precision. Try change the options(digits=10).
If you want to output with "," as sepatator, try something like
write.table(testground, "my_output.txt", sep=",", append=F, quote=F,
row.names=F)

but if you want TAB as sepatador try this:
write.table(testground, "my_output.txt", sep="\t", append=F, quote=F,
row.names=F)

Best wishes

miltinho astronauta
brazil