Dear all,

I know that it is a know issue, but I would like to change
the type of font on my plot, and I am not sure the
rigth way. I would like to use Times New Roman font,
but according to the "par()" help, some device allow
we choose an family of fonts. I tryed par(family="times")
without success.

Surfing on R archieve I got an suggestion of
use par(font.lab=6), but when I go to the
par(font.lab) help the highest value there is 5.
How can I have sure that font.lab=6 is the Times
New Roman?

Thanks in advance,

miltinho astronauta
brazil
---

op<-par()

x11(800,500)
par(mfrow=c(1,2))

x<-plot(runif(100),rnorm(100) , main="standard font")

par(font.lab=6)
par(font.axis=6)

x<-plot(runif(100),rnorm(100) , main="font=6")
par<-op