I’m trying to export a file from R to excel using the xlsReadWritePro function
and I keep getting the error below.   I get the same error when I use the
oledatetime function.  My current date format is mm/dd/yyyy, which is how I
want it in excel.  Also is there anyway to export different datasets to
multiple sheets similar to the ods function in SAS?
library(xlsReadWritePro)
write.xls(rancho,file="H:\\Chris A\\Brain Injury\\Data\\rancho3.xls")
Error in write.xls(rancho, file = "H:\\Chris A\\Brain
Injury\\Data\\rancho3.xls") :
  "POSIXt" is not a valid entry (try:
unassigned/double/numeric/integer/logical/character/factor/NA/oledate/oletime/oledatetime/isodate/isotime/isodatetime/link/formula/mixed/mixedCharacter/mixedFactor)

write.xls(rancho,file="H:\\Chris A\\Brain Injury\\Data\\rancho3.xls",dateTimeAs
= "oledatetime")
Error in write.xls(rancho, file = "H:\\Chris A\\Brain
Injury\\Data\\rancho3.xls",  :
  "POSIXt" is not a valid entry (try:
unassigned/double/numeric/integer/logical/character/factor/NA/oledate/oletime/oledatetime/isodate/isotime/isodatetime/link/formula/mixed/mixedCharacter/mixedFactor)

Chris Anderson
707.315.8486
www.sassydeals4u.com