Hi all,

I'm smoothly transferring my lattice graphs to ggplot2 graphs, but I'm stuck
on representing a curve from a formula.
I'm looking for the equivalent of curve() in ggplot2, Hadley Wickham
mentions geom_curve, but as far as I've seen in the help it doesn't exist.

My need is to plot a regular scatter plot of experimental data (easy to do
actually) and then add the fitting model according to a specific formula
like
y = a*(b*x^n)/(1+b*x^p)

where a,b,n and p are known parameters.

I guess it's possible and easy to add this layer with ggplot, somehow I
didn't find the right function.

Any help would be warmly appreciated.

Regards/Cordialement

-------------
Benoit Boulinguiez
Ph.D student
Ecole de Chimie de Rennes (ENSCR) Bureau 1.20
Equipe CIP UMR CNRS 6226 "Sciences Chimiques de Rennes"
Avenue du Général Leclerc
CS 50837
35708 Rennes CEDEX 7
Tel 33 (0)2 23 23 80 83