Uwe Ligges schrieb:

Maybe, but the may depend on your "script", your OS, your R version, used packages and so on.

Hence please read and follow the posting guide and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code.

Hi Uwe,
I was just asked the same question and hat the same problem before. It seem that it is a Tinn_R installation problem . I do not now what I changed to get it working, but the single line (R send line) mode is working, the
R send selection and Rsend file mode not.

System Windows XP new installed TinnR File permissions should not a problem on windows systems. Maybe any file is set to read only?

The same srcipt which is working at home is not working at the new system.

Regards Knut