Hi roachyang,

you need to be more precise on your email.
But believe that you tryed one of the funtions like reshape or transform and
the output has been printed on your R session. If your dataset are large, is
better you assign your output on a object - like myobj<-reshape(...) - and
then save your table using write.table()... our explore your dataset using
head() or tail().
Bests

milton