Hi:

To make a more legible ordering of the plots, it might be a good idea to
make m$L1 an
ordered factor rather than a character variable:

m$L1 <- ordered(m$L1, levels = paste('dataset', 1:15, sep = ''))
# Lattice
bwplot(value ~ x | L1, data = m, as.table = TRUE)
# ggplot2
 ggplot(m)+
  geom_boxplot(mapping=aes(x, value))+
  facet_wrap(~L1)