Hi all,

I have two columns of data, the first consists of parameter estimates and
the second probability estimates.  I would like to extract the value from
the first column based on the max value of column two, but not sure how to
do this other than by extracting the value and then manually finding the
value in the first column.  Anyone know how to do this?  Basically, I need
to find the row number for the maximum in column two and use that value to
extract the value at the same row number in column one.

Thanks for any help,

Wade