Can you clarify how many curves you want in each panel?
You have 3 Ys and your original email indicated at least
7 ID values. Do you really want 21 curves in each panel?
Or do you want separate panels for the Ys?

Re your code: note that, regarding a formula of the
type y1 + y2 ~ x, ?xyplot says:

"This feature cannot be used in conjunction with
the groups argument."

 -Peter Ehlers

Santosh wrote:
Hi Jim and others,

I tried suggestions and somehow the graphs do not seem to be aligned on
X-axis (i.e. they appear to be shifted on x-axis).. I guess panel.xyplot or
panel.superpose is needed? I am not sure what the "group" variable be
panel.xyplot, whether it is the "ID" or the "newFactor". I tried
panel.xyplot(x,y,) with "group=ID" and "group=newFactor" and it did not
work.

Your suggestions would be highly appreciated!!

Regards,
Santosh