Hi all,

This question is more stats related than R related, but as I will be doing
these analyses in R, there may be some programming questions to follow.  I
figured it best to start here.

To keep things relatively simple, assume that I recently fielded a survey
over three weeks.  I have three dichotomous variables that indicate what
week a respondent responded in. I would like test to see if the percent
responding in each week is significantly different.  (For example, 24%
responded in week 1 and 28% in week 2.  Were there significantly more
respondents in week 2?)

Here is the data layout:

ID  Week1  Week2  Week3
1     1            0           0
2     0            1           0
3     1            0           0
4     0            1           0
5     0            1           0
6     0            0           1
7     0            0           1

It seems like this could be done as difference of percentages test, but I am
not sure how to account for the third option.

Any help is appreciated.

Bryan