On Jan 19, 2010, at 10:21 AM, khaz...@ceremade.dauphine.fr wrote:

Hello all
My computer is MacBook and I want to draw a plot in R, for example for
x <- c(1,3,6,9,12)
y <- c(1.5,2,7,8,15)
I use this command plot(x,y).

Yes?, And what happened?

but it dosn't work.

The phrase "doesn't work" should be banned from written discourse.

Please provide the information requesting in the Posting Guide. sessionInfo() generally provides what you need.

(My guess, if you are using the R- Mac GUI, is that you have not yet figured out that you need to use the Window menu to bring the default Quartz window forward. It probably has your requested plot with 5 points despite the 6 element "y".)

Could you please help me?
thank you
khazaei

David Winsemius, MD