hi,

i have a longitude vector (x) a latitude vector (y) and a matrix of bathymetry
(z) with the dimensions (x,y). I have already succeeded in plotting it with the
image.plot (package 'field') and the contour functions.

But now, I want to make a grid in order to extract easily the bathymetry
corresponding to a couple of longitude, latitude coordinates.

Do you know a function or a package which can help me? Or do you know how to do
it? (because i have already looked for it on the internet and i didn't find
anything)

Thanks a lot.

Karine

Faites une bonne action avec Bing Solidaire ! C'est ici !