Roy,

Thank you for your guidance and advice.

I ran usethis::use_cran_comments() shown below.
> usethis::use_cran_comments()
✔ Setting active project to
'/Users/msharp/Documents/Development/R/r_workspace/library/nprcmanager'
✔ Writing 'cran-comments.md'
✔ Adding '^cran-comments\\.md$' to '.Rbuildignore'
● Modify 'cran-comments.md’

The text of “cran-comments.md” follows and also makes me think it was a clean
inspection:
## Test environments
* local OS X install, R 3.6.1
* ubuntu 14.04 (on travis-ci), R 3.6.1
* win-builder (devel and release)

## R CMD check results

0 errors | 0 warnings | 1 note

* This is a new release.

R. Mark Sharp, Ph.D.
Data Scientist and Biomedical Statistical Consultant
7526 Meadow Green St.
San Antonio, TX 78251
mobile: 210-218-2868
rmsh...@me.com