Hi Duncan,

Oops; I didn't realize I had forgotten to push updates to the OOMPA web site.

The code for Mercator is contained as part of the Thresher project in the subversion repository on R-Forge. (https://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/thresher/) It's under pkg/Mercator below that URL

Thanks,
  Kevin

On 11/11/2020 11:30 AM, Duncan Murdoch wrote:
Uwe suggested you suggest flexmix, but I see below you already tried that.

I'd like to take a look, but I can't find your package.  The existing version on CRAN gives the URL as http://oompa.r-forge.r-project.org/, but I can't see it mentioned there.

Duncan Murdoch