Dear Guillaume -

Here is a minimal example of an R package that uses C source:
https://github.com/bradleyjeck/fancyRpkg

As the timestamps show, I made this a few years ago, so some things might
not conform to the current version of Writing R Extensions.  But it should
get you started.

The motivation I had was to provide an R package that binds to a simulation
engine written in C.
That package is on CRAN and could be used as a more in depth example:
https://cran.r-project.org/package=epanet2toolkit

Hope this helps,

Brad