Dear Joe

Comments in-line.

On 14/10/2023 21:47, Joe Houpt via R-package-devel wrote:
Hello,
I am having some trouble submitting a package to CRAN that had previously been
archived.  I went through all of the notes and all that is left is pasted
below.  Anything I am missing or that I need to get updated?
Regards,
Joe

* checking CRAN incoming feasibility ... NOTE
Maintainer: 'Joe Houpt <joseph.ho...@utsa.edu>'

That is normal. No action needed.

New submission

Package was archived on CRAN

Possibly misspelled words in DESCRIPTION:
   Ashby (12:36)
   invariance (14:36)

It usually flags proper nouns, not sure why it disikes invariance, but those are presumably fase positives which you could mention in the covering note.

CRAN repository db overrides:

Not sure about that one. Were you the original maintainer? If not did CRAN know you were taking over?

Michael

--
Joseph W. Houpt
Associate Professor