This is the NOTE you've been asked to fix:

> * checking installed files from ‘inst/doc’ ... NOTE
> The following files should probably not be installed:
>   ‘Logo_cartograflow.png’
>
> Consider the use of a .Rinstignore file: see ‘Writing R Extensions’,
> or move the vignette sources from ‘inst/doc’ to ‘vignettes’.

I see you're using this logo in your README.md, not the vignette. I'm
not sure how CRAN's README.md renderer works and where it looks up the
images. Perhaps you do need to mention this file in .Rinstignore.

Many other packages seem to have given up and only use
externally-loaded images in their README.md (which is great for letting
third parties track the user every time they view a README).

--
Best regards,
Ivan