On Sun, 17 Dec 2023 21:48:51 +0200
Christiaan Pieterse <pietie.cjp.1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Warning in complexity_measures(Mbin, method = "reflections",
> iterations = iterCompl) :
>   'iterations' was changed to 'iterations + 1' to work with an even
> number of iterations
> Killed

If this is happening on Linux, this could mean the current example (or
some other, completely unrelated process running at the same time)
allocating too much memory and summoning the OOM-killer.

In the current HEAD of the CRAN-prep branch, the man/*.Rd files are
empty, which prevents the package from being installed, so I couldn't
reproduce the problem. Are there any local changes you need to commit
and push to GitHub? If you're not comfortable keeping the package
source in sync with GitHub, we can consider other options.

> * checking HTML version of manual ... NOTE
> Skipping checking HTML validation: no command 'tidy' found

This is a problem with the system running R CMD check, not your
package. In order to check the validity of generated HTML
documentation, R needs to use the program called HTML-Tidy, which is
not installed on this computer.

Where are you getting these results from? Win-Builder
<https://win-builder.r-project.org/>? macOS builder
<https://mac.r-project.org/macbuilder/submit.html>?

--
Best regards,