Hey folks! I've received note that a package of mine is failing tests on
oldrel.

Check results:
https://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-oldrel-windows-x86_64/arcgisutils-00check.html

I think I've narrowed it down to the way that I've written the test which
uses `as.POSIXct(Sys.Date(), tz = "UTC")`.

If I understand the R release changelog correctly, this behavior did not
exist prior to R 4.3.0.

as.POSIXlt(<Date>) now does apply a tz (time zone) argument, as does
> as.POSIXct(); partly suggested by Roland Fuß on the R-devel mailing list.

https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/r-release/NEWS.html

Does this check out? If so, would be more effective to modify the test to
use a the character method of `as.POSIXct()`?

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]