Dear listers,

I meet a problem with the  submission of the package pgirmess. In fact
the package goes through R CMD check --as-cran and R-wind-builder
smoothly with no problem, but submitted to CRAN, I get this:

Flavor: r-devel-linux-x86_64-debian-gcc, r-devel-windows-x86_64
Check: CRAN incoming feasibility, Result: Note_to_CRAN_maintainers
   Maintainer: 'Patrick Giraudoux<patrick.giraud...@univ-fcomte.fr>'

Flavor: r-devel-linux-x86_64-debian-gcc, r-devel-windows-x86_64
Check: Rd files, Result: NOTE
   checkRd: (-1) mergeTrackObs.rd:24: Lost braces in \itemize; \value handles
\item{}{} directly
   checkRd: (-1) mergeTrackObs.rd:25: Lost braces in \itemize; \value handles
\item{}{} directly
   checkRd: (-1) mergeTrackObs.rd:26: Lost braces in \itemize; \value handles
\item{}{} directly
   checkRd: (-1) selMod.rd:29-31: Lost braces in \itemize; meant \describe ?
   checkRd: (-1) selMod.rd:32-33: Lost braces in \itemize; meant \describe ?
   checkRd: (-1) selMod.rd:54: Lost braces in \itemize; meant \describe ?
   checkRd: (-1) selMod.rd:55: Lost braces in \itemize; meant \describe ?

The code that seems to make problem (although braces are balanced; I
wonder why a claim 'lost braces') is

- for mergeTrackObs.rd

\value{
   A \code{\link[sf]{sfc}} object, of POINT geometry, with the following
columns:
   \itemize{
   \item{ID}{ ID number}
   \item{nObs}{ The number of observations in the interval}
   \item{geometry} {POINT geometry}
   }
}

- for selMod.rd

\details{
   This function provides parameters used in the information theoretic
methods for model comparisons.
   \itemize{
   \item{.}{lm and glm objects can be passed directly as the upper scope
of term addition (all terms added).
   Every model from y\eqn{\sim}{~}1 is computed adding one term at a
time until the upper scope model is derived. This is a stepwise analysis
where the terms are added sequentially and this does NOT provide all
combinations of terms and interactions. Offset terms cannot be proceeded
here.
   }
   \item{.}{A list of user specified lm, glm, nls, lme or nlme objects
(actually any object for which AIC and logLik functions are applicable)
to compare can alternately be passed.
   }
   }
}

Has anyone an idea about what is going wrong ?

Patrick

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]