  URI: 10.1177/0146621613475471
    From: man/itemInformation.Rd
  URI: 10.1177/0146621613475471
    From: man/standardErrorIRT.Rd"

However, I verified that those DOIs resolve correctly, so I'm not sure how to
address this note.

3) The third note (in the Debian but not Windows version) says:

"* checking for non-standard things in the check directory ... NOTE
Found the following files/directories:
  �encryptionKey.RData� �encrypytedCredentials.txt�"

These files are generated in the examples for one of the functions to
demonstrate how to read data using an encryption key:
https://github.com/DevPsyLab/petersenlab/blob/9ece9d7dc32727c1315a03bc2810cc9c957971d1/R/readEncryptedData.R#L24.
 I'm not sure if this is a problem that needs to be addressed (or how to
address it).

The source code for my R package (petersenlab) is here:
https://github.com/DevPsyLab/petersenlab

Thanks very much in advance,
Isaac

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]