Dear thanks for help,

In first line there is no problem

rasterfile<-system.file("C:/iknos/edwards_airbase_usa_1m_tc.tif",package="raster")

This works fine without any error, It mean image has been loaded into variable
raster file, but now how i can display raster file in R. I mean I want to see
my image that is stored in this variable. When I use plot(rasterfile) it shows
error. Before this I work with rImage package to load image(*.jpg) file and
then show with the help of plot(image). it works there fine and I can see image
but now I am unable to see my output.

I hope you got my point.

with Best Regards,

Malik Shahzad