Avi,

thanks. Everything seems to work for me. 404 for the link shown in the response
will occur if the job has not yet been picked up, because the system is
somewhat optimistic about assuming a job will be picked up faster than you can
click on the link. The result page is only generated as the first step of the
job (before the actual check). If you can submit at all it means the submission
system is running fine. Should you get 404 for a prolonged period of time, let
me know. There is a time limit for each package check, so a package should not
be able to block the system.

Cheers,
Simon